HANNIBAL, Mo. — The administrative offices of Douglass Community Services will be located at 909 Broadway in Hannibal starting April 18.
Things to know:
- All mail should be addressed to Douglass Community Services, 909 Broadway, Hannibal.
- The phone numbers have not changed.
- The food pantry and distributions (including senior food, veterans boxes, emergency food, commodities, and the Care Closet) will remain at 711 Grand.
- Housing and utility assistance will remain at 711 Grand.
- Emails are not changing.
- The 1-800 number to access Douglass Community Services will no longer be active.
- The thrift store and youth meals will remain in the BOMAR building. 253 Munger Lane.
- Douglass staff will be engaged in moving from April 4-15. The administrative offices will be closed. The Head Start centers, the food pantry and thrift store will remain open.
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.Purchase Story