Plainville woman facing several drug charges after traffic stop near Hull
HULL, Ill. — A Plainville woman is facing multiple drug charges after a traffic stop.
The Pike County Sheriff’s Department, while working for the Village of Hull, conducted a traffic stop on Sept. 2 on State Highway 106 west of Hull on a silver 2001 Honda car.
After an investigation, the driver, Julie A. Templeton, 62, of Plainville was arrested on the following charges:
- Unlawful possession of methamphetamine,
- Unlawful possession of a controlled substance,
- Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia,
- Unlawful possession of adult-use cannabis in a motor vehicle,
- Driving under the influence of any amount of drug,
- Improper lane usage.
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.