Quincy man arrested on long list of charges
QUINCY — On Tuesday morning around 10:00, Adams County Sheriff’s Deputies located Tanner T. Eyler, 24, of Quincy, at 301 Riverview Ave.
Eyler had an active arrest warrant for Failure to Appear for Possession of Firearm by a Felon as well as an active arrest warrant for Failure to Appear on Domestic Battery. Eyler resisted arrest but was taken into custody a short time later.
During a search, a loaded firearm was allegedly found in Eyler’s possession. Further investigation revealed the vehicle Eyler had driven to this location was reported stolen on December 19 in Monroe City, Mo.
Eyler was lodged without bond at the Adams County Jail for the following:
- Failure to Appear Warrant for Possession of a Firearm by a Felon
- Failure to Appear Warrant for Domestic Battery, and new charges for Possession of a Firearm by a Felon
- Resisting/Obstructing a Peace Officer
- Aggravated Battery to a Peace Officer
- Aggravated Resisting
- Possession of Methamphetamine
- Possession of Stolen Vehicle
- Driving While License Revoked.
The Adams County Sheriff’s Office was assisted by the Quincy Police Department.
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.