PITTSFIELD, Ill. — A St. Louis woman was arrested in Pittsfield and now is in the Pike County Jail facing drug charges.
The Pike County Sheriff’s Department conducted a traffic stop on a 2001 Mazda at 2:14 a.m. July 30 on Washington Street near Shetland Drive in Pittsfield. After an investigation, the driver, Christina A. Casteel, 44, was arrested on the following charges:
- Unlawful possession of methamphetamine less than five (5) grams;
- Unlawful possession of adult-use cannabis in a motor vehicle by a driver;
- Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia;
- Unlawful possession of a controlled substance;
- Driving while license revoked; and
- Operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.Purchase Story