PLEASANT HILL, Ill. — A man and a woman were arrested after law enforcement learned of suspicious activity at a Pike County gas station.
The Pleasant Hill Police Department and Pike County Sheriff’s Department responded at 9:26 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 25, to a report at the Shell Jiffi Stop in Pleasant Hill.
After an investigation, law enforcement officials located a vehicle. The driver, Amy L. Woolford, 34, of Smithboro, Ill., was arrested on the following charges:
- Driving under the influence of any amount of drug,
- No valid driver’s license,
- Obstructing identification (provided a false name),
- Aggravated DUI (DUI and no valid driver’s license),
- Wanted on warrant in Madison County, Ill., for possession of a controlled substance and obstructing identification.
The passenger, Shannon E. Grills, 41, of Greenville, Ill., was arrested on the following charges:
- Unlawful possession of methamphetamine,
- Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia,
- Wanted on warrant in St. Clair County, Ill., for unlawful possession of methamphetamine.
- Wanted on warrant in Bond County, Ill., for domestic battery.
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.Purchase Story