QUINCY — Quincy Medical Group will be the host of flu shot clinics at several locations in September and October. Appointments are encouraged and can be made by calling the phone number listed with each location below.
Everyone attending the flu shot clinics are asked to wear a mask. The clinics are available for ages 2 and over.
Locations and Dates
- Quincy-(drive-thru) from 9 a.m.–2 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 17; Saturday, Sept. 24; Saturday, Oct. 1; and Saturday, Oct. 8 at QMG, 1118 Hampshire. Call (217) 222-6550, ext. 6802 for an appointment.
- Barry-(drive-thru) from 3–5 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 28 and Thursday, Oct. 13 at QMG, 868 Mortimer. Call (217) 335-2343 for an appointment.
- Mount Sterling-(inside clinic) from 3-5 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 6 and Thursday, Oct. 27 at QMG, 216 Pittsfield Road, Call (217) 773-3963 for an appointment.
- Lewistown, Mo.-(inside clinic) from 1-4:30 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 13 at QMG, 105 E. Quincy. Call (573) 215-2715 for an appointment.
- Pittsfield-(drive-thru) from 3-5 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 20 and Tuesday, Oct. 25 at QMG, 320 N. Madison. Call (217) 285-9601 for an appointment.
- Keokuk, Iowa-(inside clinic) from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 27, at QMG, 1603 Morgan, Suite 3. Call (319) 524-4300 for an appointment.
Most insurance plans cover flu vaccines with no out-of-pocket expense to the patient. Patients should bring insurance cards to the drive-thru clinics. For children under age 2, families should contact their pediatrician or family practice provider to schedule an appointment.
For more information, visit quincymedgroup.com/flu.
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.Purchase Story