Golden Fall Festival to be held Friday through Sunday at historic Golden windmill
GOLDEN, Ill. — The Golden Fall Festival will be held Sept. 8-10 at the historic windmill in Golden. A variety of activities, booths, food and entertainment will be offered.
The schedule for the weekend is:
- 5 p.m. — Food and beer tents open
- 7 p.m. — Music Bingo by Crazy Acres Entertainment
- 7-10 a.m. — Pancake and sausage breakfast
- 8 a.m. — 5K Run/Walk
- 10 a.m.-4 p.m. — Mill Market-vendor blender featuring crafts, small businesses and boutiques
- 9 a.m. — Sand volleyball tournament
- 9 a.m.-4 p.m. — Kids games, prizes and bounce houses
- 11 a.m. — Pea Ridge tractor pull
- 1 p.m. — Beer tent opens
- 5 p.m. — Pork chops and rib eyes available for purchase
- 8 p.m. — Madd Hoss Jackson
- 10 a.m. — Community church service
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m. — Pulled pork dinner available for purchases
- 11 a.m.-4 p.m. — Kids games, prizes and bounce houses
- Noon — Beer tent opens
- Noon-3 p.m. — Car/Truck/Tractor Show
- 1-4 p.m. — Live Music featuring Mike Coultas
- 1 p.m. — Bags tournament
- 2 p.m. — Pedal Tractor Pull
Food tent offering brats, burgers and hotdogs will be available all weekend. The windmill will be open for tours.
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.