27th annual Gardener’s Palette to be held March 4 at Quincy Senior Center
QUINCY — The University of Illinois Extension and Adams County Master Gardeners will be offering the 27th annual Gardener’s Palette from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. on Saturday, March 4, at the Quincy Senior and Family Resource Center, 639 York.
Educational sessions are:
- Perennial Success – Carey Boehm-Corrie
- Herb Salad Dressing “Make-n-Take” – Deborah Lee (There is an extra $10 charge for cost of materials. Register for this breakout by Feb. 17 as space is limited.)
- Shade Gardening – Ken Johnson
- Got Worms! – Carey Boehm-Corrie
- Growing Gourmet Mushrooms – Dan Baird
- Tech in the Garden – Chris Enroth
- Healthy Ponds – Amy Lefringhouse
- Cooking with Gourmet Mushrooms – Dan Baird
- Container Gardening to Raised Beds – Chris Miller
- Smart Lawn Care – Chris Enroth
Registration is open through Feb. 24 at go.illinois.edu/GardenersPalette2023 or by contacting your local Extension office. The $40 registration fee includes boxed lunch, printed materials and entry to the vendor fair. After Feb. 24, the cost increases to $45.
For questions or more information, contact Jennifer Shelts at 217-322-3381 or firstname.lastname@example.org If you need a reasonable accommodation to participate, contact the event coordinator. Early requests are strongly encouraged to allow sufficient time to meet your needs.
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.