Adams County Health Department to offer lab draw program beginning Jan. 3
QUINCY — The Adams County Health Department’s new lab draw program will begin Jan. 3, 2023. This is cost-effective program is ideal for uninsured, under-insured and high deductible insurance plans.
Lab draws will be Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Thursdays from 8 a.m. to noon with no appointment necessary. People 18 years and older wishing to have labs drawn should bring their doctor’s orders, have their orders faxed to 217-217-6335 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The available tests and test fee schedule are:
- Hepatic Function Panel-$15
- Basic Metabolic Panel-$15
- CBC no diff w/ platelet-$15
- CBC w/Diff and platelet-$15
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel-$15
- Glucose (serum)-$15
- Hepatitis B Surface Antibody, Quantitative-$30
- Hepatitis C Virus Antibody-$35
- Hemoglobin A1c with estimated ave glu-$20
- Lipid Panel-$30
- Magnesium (serum)-$15
- PSA $40
- Syphilis RPR (serum)-$15
- Thyroid Profile-$30
- Routine Venipuncture-$10
- Routine Capillary-$10
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.