Application deadline Feb. 15 for Quincy Service League grants funded by Holiday Gift Show
QUINCY — The Quincy Service League’s appropriations committee is accepting applications for grants funded with proceeds from the annual Holiday Gift Show.
The league strives to channel funds back into the community. Applications are accepted from not-for-profit organizations located in Adams County to help fund organization projects or specific items.
The maximum grant request for 2023 is $1,000. All applications must be completed by Wednesday, Feb. 15. The requirements and guidelines for requesting funds are located below and on the Quincy Service League website.
- Organization must be a registered non-profit.
- Organization and those benefitting must reside in Adams County.
- Organization must spend grant money between April 15 and December 31 of grant year.
- Organization’s general operating expenses will not be considered.
- Organization’s annual fundraising drives will not be considered.
- Applications must either be postmarked or completed online (preferred) by Feb. 15.
- Organizations may only submit one application per year. Each school within a district is considered a separate organization.
- Organizations receiving the foundation grant may not be awarded an appropriations grant that year.
Foundation grant recipients are selected first. If those organizations have also applied for appropriations grants, QSL will remove the appropriations grants. Organizations are encouraged to apply for both grants.
If your organization is interested in applying for appropriations from Quincy Service League, visit www.quincyserviceleague.org for more information/to apply.
Questions may be directed to the QSL Appropriations Chair at QSLAppropriations@gmail.com.
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.