Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing and Health Sciences graduates 17 students in December
QUINCY — The following students graduated in December from the Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing and Health Sciences:
Master of Science in Nursing:
- Julia Lauren Cieslewicz and Michaela Llewellyn, Quincy
- Alyssa Jane Heavner, Pittsfield
- Alexis Dawn Damon, Pleasant Hill and
- Brittany Nicole Fowler, Springfield
Bachelor of Science in Nursing:
- Becca Renee Martin, Nasiha Wehrheim and Paige Adele Willer, Quincy
- Alexandria Louise Meyer, Mendon
- Hanna Kristine Goudschaal, Camp Point
- Emily Ann Disselhorst, Palmyra, Mo.
- Chelsea Marie Zahn, Edina, Mo.
- Payton Elizabeth Hamilton, Abingdon
- Savannah Lee Harris and Isabella Maleah Jarvis, Rockport
- Nicholas Martelli, Effingham
- Audrey Hermann, Old Monroe, Mo.;
- Sarah Jennine Luther, Oak Creek, Wis., and
- Benjamin Rachilla, Mountain Top, Pa.
Blessing-Rieman offers a bachelor of science in nursing degree, a bachelor of science in radiologic science, and a bachelor of science in respiratory care. Blessing-Rieman also offers an associate of science in medical laboratory, an online RN to BSN, an online master of science in nursing and a second-degree transfer option.
The college is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission, the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology, the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences and holds continuing accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care.
Blessing-Rieman is approved by the Illinois Department of Higher Education, the Missouri Department of Higher Education and Workforce Development, the Missouri Division of Profession Registration, Board of Nursing, and the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements.
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.