Chaddock’s annual Rose Tea to honor the Quincy Children’s Museum
QUINCY — Chaddock’s annual Rose Tea will be held from 2 to 3:30 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 11, at its Quincy campus, 205 S. 24th.
Dating back to the 1920s, the Rose Tea is a “garden party” style event. The Chaddock Children’s Foundation is the host of the event. All proceeds will benefit the programs and services offered by the Chaddock Family of Organizations.
Highlighting the Rose Tea this year will be the presentation of the Harry and Carlene Geisler Friend of Children Award. This year’s award recipient is the board and executive director of the Quincy Children’s Museum.
Representatives with the Quincy Children’s Museum to be recognized are:
- Amy Peters-founder and executive director
- Emily Reuschel-current board member
- William Klingner-current board member
- Randy Westerman-current board member
- Chaka Batley-current board member
- Carri Bellis-current board member
- Crissie Duran-current board member
- Jeffrey Terry-current board member
- Julie Anderson-current board member
- Victoria Starman-current board member
- Kathy Oakley-current board member
- Clayton Roll-past board member
- Chris Dye-past board member
“We’re proud to recognize the work and vision of the Quincy Children’s Museum board and executive director,” Debbie Reed, Chaddock president and CEO, said in a press release. “In just a few short years, they have transformed an idea into a reality, benefiting thousands of children throughout the area. Their goals for the future are even more impressive.”
The Rose Tea will feature light refreshments, a performance by the Chaddock choir and displays from the Quincy Children’s Museum. There is no formal admission charge. Donations will be accepted.
RSVPs are encouraged. Contact the Chaddock Children’s Foundation at 217-592-0329 or email@example.com, or visit chaddock.org to reserve your place.
For more information, contact Jeff VanCamp, executive director of the Chaddock Children’s Foundation, at 217-592-0328 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.