Dancing with the Local Stars returns for 13th year on Feb. 3
QUINCY — Dancing with the Local Stars returns for its 13th year on Friday, Feb. 3. The Ambiance, 5225 Kochs Lane, will be the venue for this year’s event, which features a cast of all-star dancing teams returning to the dance floor.
The evening will begin with a social hour from 6-7 p.m., followed by the dinner which will be served at 7 p.m. Presentation of the Humanitarian Award will be held at 7:15 p.m., with the dance competition beginning at 8 p.m.
The Dancing with Local Stars all-star teams returning to the stage are:
- Sara Barry and Anthony Oliver (2019 competition)
- Jessica and Patrick Hollensteiner (2020 competition)
- Mallory and Taylor Ramey (2020 competition)
- Maria Bischel and Brittney Ippenson (2022 competition)
- Emely Eastmond and Joe Ware (2020 competition)
- April Albert and Shawn Jones (2019 competition)
- Deanna Snider (2019 competition) and Trent Lyons (2020 competition)
- Mike and Erica Stewart (2022 competition)
Ticket price for the event is $65 if purchased by Jan. 5. After that date, the price will be $80, which includes the dinner. A cash bar will be available. Tickets can be purchased online at https://www.cornerstone-quincy.org/news-events/dancing-with-the-local-stars/ or by calling 217-222-8254.
The event benefits Cornerstone: Foundations for Families, a nonprofit mental health counseling agency.
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.