‘Dine to Dream Big’ returns as fundraiser for Quincy Public Schools Foundation
QUINCY — The Quincy Public Schools Foundation’s fourth annual Dine to Dream Big is back with a new schedule for local restaurants and set of dates — Aug. 16-27.
The event kicks off earlier than in years past, coinciding with the first day of school for Quincy Public Schools. A portion of the proceeds from the local eateries will be donated to the Quincy Public Schools Foundation in support of Quincy Public Schools.
The schedule and locations for Dine to Dream Big are as follows:
- Wednesday, Aug. 16-Little Caesars, 2638 Broadway.
- Thursday, Aug. 17-Little Greek, 3726 Broadway.
- Friday, Aug. 18-Carter’s Coffee Bar (both Quincy locations), 3815 Maine and 641 Broadway
- Saturday, Aug. 19-No restaurant scheduled.
- Sunday, Aug. 20-Wink’s Drinks, 831 N. 24th
- Monday, Aug. 21-TCBY, 1735 State
- Tuesday, Aug. 22-Tiramisu, 131 N. Fourth
- Wednesday, Aug. 23-Bailey’s Coffee House & Fudge Shop, 3024 Broadway
- Thursday, Aug. 24-Platt Daddy BBQ, 605 Hampshire
- Friday, Aug. 25-The Abbey, 1736 Spring
- Saturday, Aug. 26-Dunnbelly, 4403 Broadway
Gifts to the Dream Big Campaign should be made to QPS Foundation. They can be sent via postal mail to the foundation office at Quincy High School or online via the foundation’s website, qpsfoundation.org.
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.