QPS Foundation’s ‘Dine to Dream Big’ returns with food truck festival, daily sponsors
QUINCY — The Quincy Public Schools Foundation is partnering with local restaurants again this year for the third annual “Dine to Dream Big” event Oct. 28 through Nov. 4.
The event kicks off with a Food Truck Festival at Quincy High School on Friday, Oct. 28 from 4:30-7:30 p.m. in the main parking lot. Vendors scheduled to be at the festival are 8teOpen, Operation Sugar Addicts, Little Tribe Pizza, Big Bros BBQ and Wink’s Drinks.
There are two daily sponsors for Dine To Dream Big, culminating in the Night to Dream Big Gala, the evening of Friday, Nov. 4 at the Ambiance in Quincy. A portion of the proceeds from the local eateries will be donated to this year’s Dream Big campaign.
Scheduled locations for Dine to Dream Big are as follows:
- Saturday, Oct. 29: Calftown Cafe, 432 S. Eighth, from 9 a.m.-2 p.m., and Dunnbelly, 4403 Broadway, from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. and 4:30-8 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 30: Thrive Nutrition, 5309 Oak, from 9 a.m.-1 p.m., and Texas Roadhouse, 5120 Broadway, from 11 a.m.-9 p.m. (Servers must be alerted that patrons would like to support Dine to Dream Big).
- Monday, Oct. 31: Wink’s Drinks, 831 N. 24th, from 6 a.m.-8 p.m., and Culver’s, 2442 Broadway, from 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 1: Electric Fountain Brewing Company, 625 Maine, from 7:30 a.m-3 p.m., and Little Caesars, 2638 Broadway, from 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 2: Carter’s Coffee Bar, 3815 Maine and 641 Broadway, from 7 a.m.-9 p.m., and Tiramisu, 131 N. Fourth, from 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. and 4:30-8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 3: Bailey’s Coffee House and Fudge Shop, 3024 Broadway, from 7 a.m.-7 p.m. and Kelly’s, 2902 Broadway, from 11 a.m.-10 p.m
- Friday, Nov. 4: Broadway Nutrition, 700 Maine, from 6 a.m.-5 p.m.
The foundation encourages everyone who supports public education to have a meal at one of the partner businesses during the week.
Gifts to the Dream Big Campaign should be made to QPS Foundation and can be sent via postal mail to the foundation office at Quincy.
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.