Proceeds from celebrity bartender event Feb. 9 to benefit Chaddock Children’s Foundation
QUINCY — Celebrity bartenders will be working from 6 to 9 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 9, at Hooligans Tavern, 743 S. 10th, to raise funds for the Chaddock Children’s Foundation.
Local ‘celebrity’ bartenders are:
- Kyle Moore, former mayor of Quincy, now president of GREDF
- Tegan Orpet, weather forecaster at KHQA
- Quaid, program director at StaRadio
- Brittany Boll, content creator for Muddy River News
- Bob Gough, publisher of Muddy River News
Support of this event will allow Chaddock to further their mission of serving thousands of children and families every year through foster care and a full range of preventative, educational and treatment services.
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.