Hannibal Parks and Recreation seeking seasonal help; applications due Friday
HANNIBAL, Mo. — Hannibal Parks and Recreation is seeking applicants for seasonal employment.
The following positions are available:
- Approximately 30 lifeguard positions to work at the Hannibal Aquatic Center. Applicants should be strong swimmers who will then be trained and certified by Hannibal Aquatics director Jenna McDonald. All applicants must be 15 by May 1.
- Pool manager for the Hannibal Aquatic Center. Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Front desk and concession personnel at the Hannibal Aquatic Center. Applicants must be at least 16 by May 1.
- Seasonal maintenance workers and Ramp Park attendant. Applicants must be at least 16 by May 1.
- Concessions employees and umpires for Bear Creek Sports Park. Applicants must be 15 by May 1.
Online applications are due March 3. They are available at https://www.hannibalparks.org/application-for-employment/.
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.