Water assistance program ending, applications due by June 30
BOWLING GREEN, Mo. — NECAC recently announced the Low-Income Household Water Assistance Program is ending. The two-year emergency program provided help to income-qualifying people for water and sewer bills. NECAC will be taking applications for a water bill assistance program through June 30.
Applications may be dropped off at NECAC County Service Centers. They may be mailed but must be postmarked by June 30. Participants must provide a Social Security number, proof of income and a copy of the bill. One-time payments of up to $750 will go directly to the utility company based upon the bill amount.
For more information, call one of the following NECAC County Service Centers:
- Lewis County: 408 S. Fourth in Canton — 573-288-3969
- Marion County: 3518 Palmyra Road in Hannibal — 573-221-7166
- Monroe County: 314 N. Washington in Paris — 660-327-4110
- Pike County: 805 Bus. Hwy. 61 North in Bowling Green — 573-324-2207
- Ralls County: 411 Main in New London — 573-985-2411
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.