Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awards contracts for projects in Northeast District
HANNIBAL, Mo. — During its regular meeting on Nov. 1, the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded several contracts for seal coat, resurfacing, bridge rehabilitation, concrete pavement repairs and pavement marking projects in the Northeast District.
Local projects are:
A $4.7 million contract was awarded to Emery Sapp and Sons, Inc. for seal coating and resurfacing projects in Audrain, Marion and Ralls counties at the following locations:
- Missouri Route 79 – Resurfacing from 0.3 mile south of the I-72 interchange to 0.5 mile north of Route T in Hannibal in Marion County
- Route F – Resurfacing from Missouri Route 19 in Ralls County to north of Daniels Avenue near Vandalia in Audrain County
- Route V – Resurfacing from Business Route 61 in New London to Route T in Ralls County
- Route A – Seal coat and resurfacing from Route J to Business Route 61 in New London in Ralls County
- Route T – Resurfacing from 0.8 mile south of Missouri Route 79 in Hannibal in Marion County to Route V in Ralls County
A $1.1M contract was awarded to STF, LLC DBA Traffic Control Company, for pavement marking on I-70 and U.S. Route 61, in Lewis, Lincoln, Marion, Montgomery, Pike, Ralls and Warren counties.
Additional information regarding timelines and impacts to traffic will be released prior to the start of construction.
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.