Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awards contracts for projects in Northeast District
HANNIBAL — The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission for the Missouri Department of Transportation awarded contracts for Northeast District projects during its regular meeting on Jan. 4.
Contracts awarded were:
- A $2,263,616 contract was awarded to Bleigh Construction Company, for a bridge replacement on U.S. Route 136 in Schuyler County over North Fork Middle Fabius near Lancaster. Also included in this contract is a bridge replacement on Missouri Route 15 in Scotland County over North Fork Wyaconda River near Memphis.
- A $4,807,787 contract was awarded to Magruder Paving, LLC, for a resurfacing on U.S. Route 61 in Pike and Ralls counties from New London to Bowling Green.
- A $11,416,278 contract was awarded to Emery Sapp & Sons, Inc., for pavement resurfacing on Missouri Route 19 from New London to Route J (Bassinger Corner) in Audrain County. Also included in this contract are intersection improvements on Missouri Route 19 at Mark Twain School.
- A $7,696,186 contract was awarded to Magruder Paving, LLC, for pavement improvements on the following routes in Montgomery and Pike Counties:
- Montgomery/Pike Counties – Resurfacing Missouri Route 161 from Bus. 61 in Pike County to Interstate 70 near Danville in Montgomery County.
- Pike County – Microsurfacing on Bus. 61 from 0.3 mile south of Rte. UU to the roundabout in Bowling Green.
- Pike County – Resurfacing Route NN from Rte. 54 to U.S. 61 near Bowling Green.
- Pike County – Seal coat Route UU from U.S. 61 to U.S. 54 near Louisiana.
A $1,860,049 contract was awarded to STF, LLC DBA Traffic Control Company for pavement marking at various locations throughout the district.
For more information, contact MoDOT’s Customer Service Center at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (888-275-6636).
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.