Advance tickets required to attend Indian Creek Halloween Walk
MARK TWAIN LAKE, Mo. — A Halloween walk will be held from 6-9 p.m. Oct. 15 and from 4-9 p.m. Oct. 16 at the Indian Creek Campground by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers at Mark Twain Lake.
Some changes have been made to the event because of COVID-19.
- The campground will be closed to all vehicular traffic during these event times.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance. They will not be available at the campground event site. Tickets are available at www.ticketleap.com between Sept. 29 and Oct. 14. Tickets are only good for the event date selected. Ticket barcodes must be shown at the event entrance for admittance.
- Tickets are $5 per vehicle. Only one $5 ticket will be needed per vehicle/per night. Tickets are not sold per person, only per vehicle.
- Vehicles without tickets or U.S. Army Corps of Engineers camper registration tags will not be admitted to the parking areas to attend the event.
- Ticket availability is limited to 450 tickets for Friday and 550 tickets for Saturday.
- To provide a safe experience for participants and visitors, pets are not allowed in the event area and are not to be left in vehicles while attending the event.
- No alcohol or smoking is allowed during the event.
- Candy distributed must be commercially wrapped.
- Everyone is invited to come in costume.
The established dates and guidelines are subject to change or be cancelled based upon overcrowding that prevents social distancing and any applicable federal, state and county advisories and guidance or other unforeseen circumstance.
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.