Painting project on bridge over Salt River begins on Route H in Ralls County
HANNIBAL – Weather permitting, over the next few weeks, Steel City Contractors, LLC of Campbell, Ohio, will be working on a bridge painting project on Route H in Ralls County over the Salt River near Spalding.
Work will be performed during daytime hours. Traffic on Route H will be restricted to one lane with a 12-foot width restriction in place and flaggers used for traffic control.
This work is weather dependent. Schedules are subject to change. The contract was awarded earlier this year in the amount of $845,250 and includes several bridge painting projects.
Current projects include:
- Pike County, located on U.S. Route 54 over U.S. Route 61, near Bowling Green (in progress).
- U.S. Route 24 in Monroe County on the bridge over Middle Fork Salt River near Paris (in progress).
The following projects will be completed in the spring of 2023:
- U.S. Route 61 (northbound) in Ralls County on the bridge over Salt River, just south of Route O, near New London.
- Route A in Marion County on the bridge over the S. Fabius River
- Route A in Ralls County on the bridge over the Salt River near New London
For more information on this and other projects in your area, go to www.modot.mo.gov/northeast, or call our customer service number at 1-888 ASK MoDOT (275-6636).
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.