Transportation commission awards contracts for road, bridge projects in Northeast District
HANNIBAL, Mo. – During its regular meeting on Oct. 12, the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded contracts for a bridge replacement, as well as seal coat and resurfacing projects in the Northeast District.
A $12.4M contract was awarded to KCI Construction Company for a bridge replacement project on Missouri Route 79, over Bear Creek, Norfolk Southern Railroad, and Warren Barrett Drive, 0.4 mile north of Route T in Hannibal in Marion County.
A $1M contract was awarded to W. L. Miller Company for seal coat projects in Monroe and Shelby counties at the following locations:
- Shelby County, Missouri Route 15 – From Missouri Route 168 at Shelbyville to just north of U.S. Route 36 at Shelbina
- Monroe/Shelby County, Missouri Route 15 – From 0.2 mile south of U.S. Route 36 at Shelbina to Missouri Route 154 north junction in Monroe County at Paris.
A $3.5M contract was awarded to Magruder Paving, LLC for seal coat and resurfacing projects in Lincoln and Montgomery counties at the following locations:
- Lincoln County, Route E – Seal coat from Route UU in Silex to U.S. Route 61
- Montgomery/Lincoln County, Route E – Resurfacing from I-70 to Route UU in Silex
A $4.4M contract was awarded to Christensen Construction Co. for resurfacing projects in Audrain, Boone and Ralls counties at the following locations:
- Audrain/Ralls County, Route B – From Missouri Route 154 in Ralls County to U.S. Route 54 in Audrain County, 5.2 miles east of Mexico
- Audrain/Boone County, Route D – From Route Z in Boone County to 0.1 mile south of Missouri Route 15 at Mexico in Audrain County
- Audrain/Boone County, Route FF – From Route Z in Boone County to 1 mile west of Missouri Route 15 at Mexico in Audrain County
- Audrain County, Route M – From Route FF to Route D near Mexico
A $1M contract was awarded to W. L. Miller Company for seal coat projects in Pike County at the following locations:
- Missouri Route 79 – From 0.9 mile south of U.S. Route 54 east junction in Louisiana to Lincoln County line
- Route B – From U.S. Route 61 near Frankford to Missouri Route 79
A $6.4M contract was awarded to Emery Sapp & Sons, Inc., for resurfacing projects in Macon, Monroe and Randolph counties at the locations listed below. The projects below are included in Gov. Parson’s Rural Road program.
- Macon County, Route DD – From U.S. Route 63 to Route K
- Macon County, Route T- From Missouri Route 3 to U.S. Route 63
- Randolph County, Route CC – From Route J to Route K
- Randolph County, Route K – From U.S. Route 63 at Cairo to Missouri Route 151
- Macon County, Route AA – From Route K to the end of state maintenance
- Randolph County, Route FF – From Route CC to the end of state maintenance
- Randolph/Monroe County, Route M – From U.S. Route 63 in Randolph County to Missouri Route 151 in Monroe County
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.