CARTHAGE, Ill. — Memorial Hospital, 1454 N. County Road 2050, will be the host of a career fair from 3-7 p.m. Thursday, May 12 in the board room. The career fair will feature walk-in interviews for all positions.
Applicants can speak with hiring managers and learn more about the organization’s competitive benefits and plans for future growth. Some candidates will receive same-day offers to join the team.
Open positions are:
- Certified or Registered Polysomnographer/Sleep Technician
- Childcare Center Director
- CNA/Resident Care Specialists
- Diabetes Educator/Cert. Diabetes Ed. Specialist
- Early Childhood Teachers
- Full-Time RN/LPN/MA
- Laboratory Administrative Director, LPN-hospital or clinic
- LPN/Medical Assistant-Clinic, LPN/RN-Hancock Village
- Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Nurse Assistant
- Patient Experience Specialist
- Respiratory Therapist
- Culinarian and
- Environmental Services.
The event also features a health fair and spring market, which will feature craft and food vendors, tours of the new health and wellness center, activities for kids and health screenings.
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.Purchase Story