Artwork of fifth-grade winners in the Young Masters exhibit on display at Hannibal City Hall
HANNIBAL, Mo. — The Hannibal Arts Council has added to its Art @ City Hall exhibit in the customer service area of the collector’s office.
The February-May exhibit features photographic reproductions of fifth-grade award winners from the 2022 Young Masters exhibit. Art @ City Hall is a partnership between the City of Hannibal and the Hannibal Arts Council.
Featured winners from the 2022 fifth-grade level include:
- Colin Steinman (Holy Family, instructor Shelly Lowe);
- Belia Hayes (Mark Twain, instructor Cassie Sullivan);
- Eli Clayton (Oakwood, instructor Amber Penrose);
- Mason Tischer (Stowell, instructor Stephen Schisler);
- Taegan Murphy and Ava Hinlebein (Veterans, instructor Tara Lewton).
For some time, HAC has placed pieces on loan in various departmental offices within City Hall and will now continue to rotate pieces through the display area in the Collector’s Office. Young Master Select winners from Hannibal High School were exhibited June-September 2022, with winners from the eighth-grade level exhibited October 2022-January 2023.
The public is welcome to stop by City Hall, 320 Broadway, to view the exhibit.
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.