Five Quincy Notre dame students named All-State musicians
QUINCY — Five Quincy Notre Dame students were recently named 2023 Illinois All-State Musicians. Auditions were held throughout the state involving nearly 300 Illinois high schools. The students will participate in the Illinois Music Education Association All-State Music Conference Jan. 26-28, 2023.
Students named as all-state musicians are:
- Martie Belew, senior, all-state chorus
- Jack Myers, junior, all-state chorus
- Ian Paxton, senior, all-state honors chorus
- Hana Knuffman, senior, all-state honors chorus
- Colleen Liesen, sophomore, all-state chorus
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.