QND, Parochial Music Organization students named All-District musicians, to perform Saturday at WIU
QUINCY — Twenty-four students from the Quincy Notre Dame and the Parochial Music Organization choirs and bands were named Illinois All-District musicians as a result of individual auditions. The selected students will perform in Western Hall at Western Illinois University on Saturday, Nov. 4.
Additionally, three students — Paul Steinkamp, Isaac Steinkamp and Andrew Damm — were selected to participate in the All-District Jazz Festival to be held on Saturday, Nov. 18, in Rochester.
Students named as 2023 Illinois All-District musicians are:
- Sr. Chorus members: Isaac Steinkamp, Elizabeth Strieker, Colleen Liesen, EvaMarie Zanger, Monica Drotar, Paul Steinkamp (Sr. Orchestra (trumpet), Chandler Cain, Cayson Peters, Jack Myers, Aly Young and Ryan Bergman
- Sr. Orchestra: Paul Steinkamp (trumpet)
- Sr. Jazz Band: Paul Steinkamp (trumpet) and Isaac Steinkamp (trombone)
- Jr. Chorus: Kate Stadler and Nancy Scholz
- Jr. Band: Andrew Damm (trombone)
- Jr. Orchestra: Jacob Mays (violin)
- Jr. Jazz Band: Andrew Damm (bass)
- Elementary Chorus members: Logan Mays, Lizzie Smith, Blake Myers, Molly Costigan, Vivi Wilson, Olivia Bailey, Jace Sheely and Harrison Bocke (Not pictured-Gabby Fischer)
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.