QUINCY — “Legally Blonde the Musical” is ready to bend and snap its way to the Quincy Community Theatre stage July 14-17 and 21-24.
This multi-talented cast of 28 performers (and two dogs) will sing, dance, march, jump rope and bark their way through this musical.
The cast consists of:
- Jennafer White as Elle Woods
- Drew Quintero as Emmett Forrest
- Mindy Holthaus as Paulette
- Rowan Cafun as Professor Callahan
- Trey Ehrhart as Warner Huntington III
- Prudence Bickhaus Martin as Vivienne Kensington
- Zoey Griffin as Pilar
- Zoe Drew as Serena
- Emma Dalke as Margot
- Madeleine Albright as Kate
- Sara Devine as Enid Hoops
- Lindsey Stroot as Brooke Wyndham and
- Alex Ginos as Kyle B. O’Boyle.
Completing the cast are ensemble members Ryan Cafun, Cheyenne VanMeter, Grace Geschwandner, Cassie Williams, Mekia Gay, Susan Trusley, Gretchen Wolfmeyer, Evan Conover, Scott Gough, James McReynolds, Maurice Silas, Jeremy Kurfman, Scott Davis, Mike Drew and Shawn Jones.
In a press release, director Brandon Thomsen said, “‘Legally Blonde’ is a contemporary musical that reminds us that you don’t have to change who you are in order to change the world. With a great story and an amazing cast, our community is in for a good time.”
“Legally Blonde” is under:
- direction of artistic director Brandon Thomsen
- vocal direction by Monica Scholz
- choreography by Cheryl Kaiser
- scenic design and technical direction by Sabrina Brookshire
- lighting design by Elizabeth Schweitzer
- costume design by Clara Jean Kelly
- stage management by Jason Keller and assistant stage manager, Ruth Kummerow.
The live orchestra will be conducted by Monica Scholz.
Tickets go on sale to the public at 10 a.m. Monday, June 20. Flex season ticket holders can begin making their reservations June 8. To reserve tickets, visit 1qct.org or call the box office at 217-222-3209.
QCT will host Discovery Night at 6 p.m. Tuesday, July 5. This free event invites the audience backstage to take a look at the process of bringing this story to life. See the costumes, set pieces, hear from the director and designers and watch a portion of the rehearsal. RSVP on QCT’s website to attend this event.
Audiences are invited to continue the conversation and meet the cast with a question-and-answer session following the performance on Friday, July 22. It will also be live-streamed on the QCT Facebook page for those who unable to attend in person.
For more information, visit 1qct.org or call the QCT box office, located in the Oakley-Lindsay Center, at 217-222-3209.
Legally Blonde is sponsored by Hansen-Spear Funeral Home, WGEM, Blessing Health Systems and Knapheide Manufacturing Company. QCT’s 2022 season is sponsored by Gardner Denver.
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.Purchase Story