Winners of 28th annual Mary S. Oakley and Lee Lindsay Artist Showcase announced
QUINCY — The Quincy Art Center recently named the winners of the 2022 Mary S. Oakley and LeeLindsay Artist Showcase.
Submission was open to artists 18 years of age and older living within a 50-mile radius of Quincy. One hundred works of art were selected for the showcase. The juror for the showcase was Janie Stamm, a St. Louis-based artist and master of fine arts degree recipient from Washington University.
The exhibit is to the public from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday through Jan. 7.
2022 Award Winners:
Best of Show:
- Ann Miller Titus, Cautiously Contiguous
- Second Place: Mary Jo Kattelman, Mind Gone/Soul Found
- Third Place: Mike O’Neal, She Was a Good Girl
- Terry Newell, Straw Hat
- Lydia O’Neal, 3 Moons of Winter
- Connie O’Neal, Grandma Dot’s Cupboard
- Austin Roberts, Stagnation
- Steve Ryan, Lidded Jar
- Jason Sommerfeldt, Siblings
- Brenda Benson, That They All Be One
- Martha Mudd Adrian, Super Chicken
- Deb Myers, Not Ready
- Dennis Rankin, Reaching Toward Heaven
- Alan Starkey, Horse Series #2
- Lindsay VanDeursen, Storytime
Sponsorship was provided by the Oakley and Lindsay families, as well as the Illinois Arts Council.
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.