QUINCY — Quincy Medical Group will be the host of the 22nd annual Bridge the Gap to Health Race on Saturday, May 14. To ensure the safety of participants, spectators and volunteers, the following streets will be closed or reduced to one lane from 5 a.m.-noon:
- Front Street from Jersey to Broadway
- 2nd Street from Maine to Cherry
- Broadway from 3rd to Bonansinga
- Vermont from 3rd to Front Street
- Hampshire from 3rd to Front Street
- Cedar Street from 3rd street to Bonansinga Drive
- Bonansinga Drive (North Bottom Road) from Broadway to Einhaus Lane
Bridge the Gap emergency text alerts are also in place if needed. To subscribe to these alerts, text bridgethegap to 888777.
Bridge the Gap to Health Committee members will work closely with the Adams County Emergency Management Agency to determine the best option for participant and volunteer safety in case of inclement weather.
For more information on Bridge the Gap to Health Race, visit bridgethegaptohealth.com.
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.Purchase Story