MRN Top 10 Daily Muddy videos: Discussion of Yohn case tops list, but Great Quincy Sandwich Debate proved popular
The first full year of The Daily Muddy showed a large increase in viewership. Ashley Conrad, Brittany Boll and the rest of the Muddy Buddies get to talk to lots of people from the community and have a little fun themselves.
Here are the most watched Daily Muddy episodes from 2023.
1. Ashley Conrad, Brittany Boll and David Adam talked about the end of the Bradley Yohn case and how a new standard was set for court coverage.
2. The second installment of the Great Quincy Sandwich Debate took us to Maid-Rite, home of the loose meat sandwich. Brittany tried to extract the secret recipe from Mike Geise, and Steve Eighinger just ate. Before the visit to Maid-Rite, Ashley visited Kimberly Buck with the nursing program at John Wood Community College.
3. Kaylee Buckman and Brant Dooley let people know what was coming up for National Tom Sawyer Days in Hannibal, and David joined Ashley to tackle the Silver Dollar’s Smash Burger in another installment of the Great Quincy Sandwich Debate.
4. Muddy River Sports Editor Matt Schuckman’s Facebook brainchild evolved into a real-life taste test. Matt and Brittany tackled the tenderloin at Mr. Bill’s. Ashley talked with Rich Jones about The Last Soldier Project, another way to honor people who helped protect our freedom.
5. Kelsey Thompson and Megan Costigan stopped by to talk about their “Get Talking” project. Ashley and Brittany had their first Coffee Talk guest, who talks about hanging out with Dierks Bentley on the east side.
6. Ashley and Brittany talked about observing the Tim Bliefnick murder trial via social media and news reports, and Ashley chatted with Brandon Weber about scouting.
7. Brittany and Bob Gough try the buffalo chicken sandwich at Kelly’s during the Great Quincy Sandwich Debate. Brittany gets hers with “sexy sauce.” Also, Ashley got an update on the Quincy Service League from Kate Rodemich.
8. Ashley and Brittany dive into Facebook posts about potential stalkers in Quincy while they wait for more information. Ashley also talks to Jason Watkins of Quincy VFW Post 5129 about what’s happening at the veterans service organization.
10. Ashley and Brittany previewed downtown Quincy’s newest restaurant, Platt Daddy BBQ, as it prepared to open in April. Ashley also talked with Kent Embree with the Community Foundation about its grant offerings.
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.