Schild named winner of Mr. QHS competition
QUINCY — Daniel Schild was crowned the winner of the Mr. QHS competition on March 4 at Quincy High School.
Mr. QHS, which had been on a hiatus for two years because of the pandemic, is a Quincy High School Student Council community fundraiser that pits senior males against each other in competitions consisting of fundraising, sportswear, a talent contest, formal wear and question/answers for the finalists.
This year’s competitors were Schild, Gage Bringer, Alec Eaton, Landon Kanauss, Harrison Knapp, Andrew Krus, Emir Miranda, Lathan Scesny, Caleb Schinderling and Martin Wina.
Award winners were:
- Mr. Congeniality – Caleb Schinderling
- Mr. Humanitarian 1st Runner Up – Caleb Schinderling
- Mr. Humanitarian – Landan Kanauss (raising more than $1,300)
- Ticket Stud – Caleb Schinderling
- Mr. QHS runner-up – Caleb Schinderling
- Mr. QHS winner – Daniel Schild
More than $6,000 was raised and will be distributed among 10 local charities selected by the contestants.
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.