Tangy, Boudreau named homecoming queen and king at QND; parade set for Thursday night
QUINCY — Quincy Notre Dame High School held its homecoming royalty assembly on Wednesday, Oct. 11 and announced the homecoming court.
Adison Tangy was named homecoming queen with Matthew Boudreau named homecoming king. Tangy is a daughter of Traci Miles and Jeff Tangy. Boudreau is a son of Kim and Matt Boudreau.
Attendants to the queen are:
- First Senior Attendant: Monica Drotar, daughter of Dave and Karen Drotar
- Second Senior Attendant: Lizzy Blickhan, daughter of the late Melissa and Craig Blickhan
- First Junior Attendant: Hannah Miller, daughter of Michelle and Adam Miller
- Second Junior Attendant: Bailee Wheelock, daughter of Billy and Amber Abell
- Third Junior Attendant: Liesel Vincent, daughter of Heidi and Mark Vincent
- First Senior Escort: Jack Meyers, son of Karen and Rob Meyers
- Second Senior Escort: William Gibleon, son of Jessica Daggett and Adam Gibleon
- First Junior Escort: Joseph Doellman, son of Holly and Joe Doellman
- Second Junior Escort: Logan Meyer, son of Holly and George Meyer
- Third Junior Escort: Dylan Tyler, son of Jen and Mike Tyler
The homecoming parade will take place at 6:30 p.m. Thursday along Hampshire and Maine Streets in downtown Quincy, followed by a pep rally at QND. The homecoming football game will be played Friday night.
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.