QUINCY — The Greater Illinois Democrats for Democracy Rally is scheduled for 3 p.m. Saturday, June 25 at Clat Adams Park, Front and Hampshire.
The Adams County Democratic Party is the host of the event, which features five guest speakers. They are:
- Lauren Underwood, 14th District Congresswoman
- Bill Houlihan, Sangamon County Democratic Chair
- Katherine Daniels, candidate for Illinois 15th District State Central Committee and chair of the Adams County Democratic Party
- Jenni Moran, special education teacher at Quincy High School and a LGBTQ+ advocate
- Macy Ferguson-Smith, a licensed clinical social worker at Quincy Medical Group
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.Purchase Story