MRN Top 10’s for 2022: Daily Muddy
Now through the end of the year, we will list a variety of “Top 10’s for 2022”. These are determined by you, the reader, based on the pageviews for each story/video/column.
Don’t blame us if your item didn’t make the list. 🙂
And lots of “Ashley Faces” here too. Enjoy.
1. The Jason Priest Problem: This won’t be the last time Jason Priest makes an MRN Top 10 list. He’s been quiet lately, so let’s hope he’s getting the help he needs.
2. School choice … and furries: Was there anything that was more of a worthless distraction than people talking about furries? Well, we took the bait as well. Oh, and Ron Kinscherf is not a furry.
3. Preparing for a former president’s visit: A field trip to the Adams County Fairgrounds as hundreds of volunteers helped get ready for former President Donald Trump’s rally for Congresswoman Mary Miller. It worked as she whipped Rodney Davis in the primary.
4. Ulmus update and the Blessing appeal: The little school that could worked hard to get ready to open.
5. A Trump visit as Quincy heats up: Word of the former president’s visit spread quickly and it was a really hot time.
6. Pettit has message for teachers plus Gem City Music Festival: Quincy Superintendent Dr. Todd Pettit talks to teachers and Scott Edlin got us ready for the Gem City Music Festival.
7. Ulmus Academy: This was just as the new school was opening.
8. Steampunk Festival and fake sports streaming websites: Brittany Boll pinch hits for Ashley and Don O’Brien will be sad that he’s not higher on the list.
9. A wrap on Lovelace, but Adrian is back in the news: Curtis Lovelace got paid and Bob Adrian is still on the bench.
10. Our fair queens: Lemon shakeups and rabbits as we previewed the Adams County Fair.
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.