Ten arrests made Tuesday as part of criminal narcotics enforcement detail
QUINCY — Ten arrests were made Tuesday by the Quincy Police Department as part of a criminal narcotics enforcement detail.
A coordinated effort with QPD, the Illinois State Police, Adams County Sheriff’s Department and West Central Illinois Task Force conducted the detail, targeting people who possess and/or distribute illegal narcotics in Quincy and Adams County. The participating law enforcement agencies provided additional law enforcement personnel specifically for this operation.
During the detail, the following people (all from Quincy unless otherwise noted) were arrested.
- Anthony Grady: Members of the West Central Illinois Task Force executed a search warrant in the 1100 block of N. Sixth. Grady was arrested for possession of methamphetamine and possession of a controlled substance. Grady also charged on a new charge of meth delivery between 100 and 400 grams.
- Demond Underwood: Arrested on an Adams County warrant for two counts of meth delivery less than 5 grams. Underwood’s bond was set at $100,000. He is on parole from the Illinois Department of Corrections for meth delivery between five and 15 grams.
- Devin Lawton: Arrested on a federal probation violation warrant. Lawton has no bond. She was out on bond through Adams County for possession of methamphetamine between 15 and 100 grams.
- Elliott Graham: Arrested on an Adams County warrant for possession of methamphetamine, plus a new charge of possession of methamphetamine and possession of a controlled substance.
- Cory Graham: Arrested on Adams County warrant for possession of methamphetamine.
- David Billingsley: Arrested on a new charge of possession of methamphetamine.
- Brandon Austin: Arrested on Adams County warrant for possession of methamphetamine and obstructing identification. Austin also was arrested on a new charge of possession of methamphetamine between five and 15 grams.
- Bruce Blevins: Arrested on Adams County warrant for possession of methamphetamine.
- Robert Altheide (Loraine): Arrested on Adams County warrant for failure to register as a sex offender. Altheide was arrested on a new charge for possession of methamphetamine.
- Michael Gaines: Arrested on a Logan County warrant for child abduction/conceal/detain.
Twenty-six traffic citations also were issued, including six for driving while license revoked/suspended citations and one arrest for driving under the influence of alcohol.
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.